Monday, September 23, 2013

September Share!

Happy September Everyone! Just wanted to share a few projects I have made after my craft fair. Thank you to those who were able to come out and support me.(: October is just around the corner which means its not to early to start ordering your Christmas cards. As some of you know I am now a freshman in college which means I no longer have as much time as I'd like to be able to craft. Which means I am mainly doing special orders or working very slowly on projects. Next month I should be posting up some Christmas ornaments I want to get started on. Thanks for stopping by, Happy Shopping (:
Some new products I have are
-Planners
-Beaded Key Chains
-Beaded Phone Charms
STOP BY NEXT MONTH TO SEE MORE CHRISTMAS PROJECTS :D
 
 
 























No comments:

Post a Comment